Thursday, March 02, 2006

Obviously, I have LOTS of things to do..
But I'm just plain LAZY!!!
So I decided to spend my precious time on this thingy.


01. Your name: Nur Baizura
02. Hobbies: Err...Do I have time for this? Maybe shopping. Thats it for now! LOL
03. Gender: Female
04. School: S'pore Polytechnic
05. Height: 1.57m
07. Current Location: On my sungguh tak GLAM Ikea chair
06. Horoscope: Virgo
08. Address: East of Jurong
09. Email: Go check my blog lah
10. Hair: Mid-length
11. Eye Colour: Black
12. Hair colour: Virgin black
13. Right or left handed: Right Handed
14. Status: Single and always READY to mingle...LOL
15. Siblings: 4. Im the eldest
16. Last 4 digit of your mobile no: 5906...Buying 4d anyone???
17. When's your Birthday: 30 August
18. Year of Birth: 1983
19. Interests: Shopping, bloghopping, lazing around on my cosy bed, kids
20. Occupation: Educator
=================
*Have you...*
21. Thought of suicide: NO
22. Drink alcohol: No
23. Been hurt emotionally: Hell YES!!
24. Kept a secret from anyone: yah
25. Been on stage: During schooling days and I love it
=====================
*Favourites*
26. Color: Lilac/green/brown
27. Food: mutton chop @ west coast
29. Number: No favourite
30. Cartoons: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle
32. Song Genre: Pop/Ballads/Pop Rock/Alternative/Hip Hop/RnB
33. Movie: Too many
34. Subject: Maths
35. Things: My comp and digi cam
=====================
*Right now*
36. Wearing: my sungguh tak GLAM pyjama
37. Hairstyle: Tie-back
38. Looking at: My monitor lah
39. Thinking : sleeping rite now
=====================
*Do you believe in...*
40. Fate: Yes
41. Love: err..
42. Faith: Yes
43. Yourself: Yes
44. Ghosts: err...
45. Angels: Yes
=====================
*In the last 24hrs...*
46. Worn jeans: No
47. Cleaned your room: No
48. Cried: That was like 1 yr ago! LOL
49. Met someone new: errr..
50. Last person u talked to just now: Rini
=====================
*Love life*
51. Do you believe in love: err...kind of lah
52. Have a secret admirer: I don't think so
53. Do you wanna get married: Yes...Insya-Allah
55. Age when u wanna get married: At any age as long as I got the RIGHT man!
56. How old you wanna be when you have yourkids: see lah
57. No.of Kids you want: Would prefer 3 or 4. Itupon kalau ada rezeki
58. Would you have kids before marriage: SIAO!!
59. Do you have a baby now: ha? BABI ader lah...LOL
======================
*Choices*
60. Cappucino or Coffee: Coffee
61. White or Brown: Brown
62. Kiss or Hug: Hugs
63. Summer or winter: Summer
64. Sunny or Rainy: It depends
65. Chocolate or Vanilla: Chocolate...
66. Hanging out or Chillin: Chilling of coz..
67. Music or TV: BOTH
68. Hamburger or Pizza: Pizza
69. Smile or Laughing: Laughing..I like to laugh..Haha
70. Sleeping or Eating: Both are important to me
71. McDonald or KFC: Yucks for BOTH!
72. Silver or Gold: Silver
73. Sunset or Sunrise: Sunset
74. On Phone or In Person: On phone. Im shy in person.haha
75. Diamonds or Pearls: Diamonds please
76. Adidas or Puma: Both. It depends on certain range
77. Band members or models: Band members!!
78. Local or International Artist: Both
79. Sneakers or Boots: Sneakers
80. Jack Daniels or Chivas Regal: err..binatang apa tu? hehehhe.
Obviously I don't drink lah!!
81. Tiger or Lion: Lion
82. Clubbing or Live music: Live Music
83. Johnny Depp or Brad Pitt: Johnny Depp!!!!
84. Angelina Jolie or Kate Hudson: Angelina Jolie!
85. Colosal/Epic or Romantic Comedy: Romantic comedy
86. Sexy/Naughty or Kind/Plain: Kind/Plain
87. BMW or Mercedes: BMW
88. Incubus or Maroon 5: Maroon 5
91. Pop or Rock: Pop Rock..hehehe
92. Beach or Mountain: Beach
95. Nokia or Ericsson: I would go for Ericsson cause I dislike Nokia
96. 311 or Hoobastank: Hoobastank
97. Asia or America: Asia
98. Wildboyz or Watever Things: errr...
99. Soccer or Rugby: Both. Rugby's kind of cool too!

1:06 AM

SIMPLY ZURA

23 years young
30th August 1983
Virgo
Singapore
Earlychildhood Educator
Ex-S'pore Poly student
Loves The Almighty God/my family/gd friends
So much into kids, chocolates, purple,
cars, cam-whoring, bloghopping, sushis
shoes, bags, cosmetics and certain sports

A Daughter.Sister.Teacher.Friend



LINKS

<3 Basirah
Arfan
Apiz
Ayu
Ayuni
Dee
Fatimah
Feez
Idah
Juliana
Nura
Rendra
Rini
Wati
Yati


CREDITS



Image: TheSista, Basirah
Layout: TheSista, Basirah
Host: 1 2

TAG




They (2)
By Jem
BestVideoCodes.com